Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What about NYE?





Times flies, and 2014 is almost over. As you might have done it, I've been thinking about two things: buying a teddy coat and a dress for NYE. Still, I don't know if I'm doing something peculiar, but I love to search for something special that I'd wear to embrace the first day of a new year, that I hope, will bring incredible things.
Confession: I'm a monochrome dress kind-of-girl. 
Anyway, I'm thinking about getting a white coat, because it reminds me of snow and Holiday season, and a LBD. The thing is that you're never too dressed up wearing a LBD, but to stand out you have to upgrade your game.That's the reason why I tend to turn to an staple one, with a cute cut and obvs, a flare one. So much more flattering. 
These pieces are very affordable tho, so make your choice if you're like me, and want to splurge on a simple black dress to enjoy NYE like you should!


Btw, Nelly is offering you guys a VIP Code  upon all of their collection (CODE: XXRSTYLE) 
Go to this link and enter the VIP CODE to get early access yo Nelly Sale! - I don't know about you, but I will definitely spend the rest of the day wandering through their site!! (Don't forget that you can click on the image to shop faster what you see above)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus