Monday, December 22, 2014

Red, White, Striped



Sessùn striped tee, Asos ripped jeans, Zara Studio Coat, Jonak ankle boots (similar here)

It’s very French to complain about the weather, and about everything, actually. It’s almost like the sun disappeared from the sky two weeks ago, and the city turned out to be grey. Sometimes, you’ll get some sun, but that’s a miracle if you’re out at the exact moment, and have a photographer to take some shots. Since I didn’t, that’s the reason why you didn’t see a lot of me, or my outfits in my recent posts. Sorry for the radio silence.

Today’s outfit is simple and casual. Monday called for coffee, so we went for a walk and stopped by one of my favorite spot in Paris: Craft Café, in the 10 arrondissement. Next to the Canal St-Martin, those streets are the cutest one, and you’ll definitely feel the urge to lost yourself and wander through this hood.
Here are a couple of classics pieces you definitely need asap in your closet. A striped cotton shirt with a twist (such as these buttons on each side) and a pair of ripped black jeans. It's a classic pair of jeans, and I'm really glad I get my hand on these one. As I said it, it’s casual, but wearing a pair of ankle boots is elevating the all thing. Sometimes it’s more about a casual outfit you’ll elevate, and sometimes about a glamour one you’ll turn into a sporty one.


Get the look -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus