Sunday, December 28, 2014

Knit + Gold


Zara Coat, Mango Knit, Lee Jeans, Mango Boots, Zara Hat

It’s been a couple of very relaxed, peaceful days. It’s been almost a week that I’ve been home, and not rushing around ever way to college or to the library is pretty what I needed. First of all, let me start by wishing you a very joyful Merry Christmas! I hope you had a fabulous time with your loved one and you got everything you wish for on Thursday. I had to say that what I wanted most was to dive into my white cosy blankets and never leave my place, while the wind was blowing outside.
As it’s the holidays, and almost the end of the year, all I want to do is bringing some new contents and to diversify what I’m bringing to you every now and then. I guess I’m pretty perfectionist when it comes to something I really care about. I want it to be perfect in a way I appreciate and my motivation is to make you appreciate it also.

Like every year, the 31st December means looking back at the past year, and what each one of us has been through. It also means taking some resolutions, but let’s discuss this later.


Meanwhile, I’m here with a couple of new images we shot on Christmas day, and for once, Paris was sunny. It’s been so rare these days, and I’m craving for a place where the sun shines bright. On this day, I put on my favourite blue skinny jeans, and my biggest, warmest and cosiest knit I got at Mango. I’ve been on the haunt for such a big knit, and I’m pretty glad I got this one. It is becoming handy when the temperatures are closed to zero (which means snow!!). I clearly can’t wait for a white winter, since we didn’t have a white Christmas.


So what are your plans for NYE? What did you got for Christmas? I really want to know!

Get the look: 

High Neck Knit 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus