Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Resolutions


It’s the end of the year, which means it’s time for some us to start make some resolutions. I’ve never used to make some resolutions before the new year starts. Indeed, I believe that if you want to make a change in your life, you don’t have to do it because it’s January 1st. Thing is, if you want to do something, go for it. There’s nothing stopping you – but, that’s the way I’m living by. I still have to make some improvements tho. We all have something we want to work on. So I’m going to a make a few changes for this new year…

  •  Make a list of things I want to do. And stick to it. Is this a thing, or am I not the only one starting to make lists of what I want to do? Happiness is in the little things, so writing down what you want to accomplish every day is a start, and if it makes you smile, it might be a really good thing. Those instax you’re seeing above are kind of a reminder of what I’ve been able to achieve. So, doing little things everyday is a way of accomplishing what you want to do steps by steps. I’m going to start this right now, and see what’s coming then.
  • Start to make some changes, and don’t wait on for ages. I’ve been thinking about this one, and I get on board of this pretty amazing mantra for about a year now, and I’m starting to think, it did some good in my everyday life. Time to take some decisions, and for that, don’t you have to believe in it?

  • Getting a new camera. I’m pretty pleased with my DSLR, but I want to improve my contents and if it takes to get a new camera, I will get one. Well, that means finding a plan B to keep on this journey - photographer. Plus, I really want to stick to this idea of capturing every moment to, in the future, remember it.

  • Stick to a better way of life. Eating healthy, stick to a work out routine – that are some of those things I might get on board. Eating healthy change your life, and indeed it takes some will to keep on, but what if it worth it? Guess, junk food is hard to give up on.
  • Don’t give up on projects you want to pursue. I used to think everything in life will come easily, but that’s not true. You have to fight for it if you really want it. So, as I’m not a teen anymore, I have some projects I really want to achieve and I will do everything to make them coming true. ‘Dreams are coming true’ might be another idea I might live by, starting now. It’s always rewarding to see something you have in mind becoming true. As for an example, I’ve dreamt to go to New York during FW for ages, and even tho I didn’t have the typical journey (if there’s one) of a blogger, I went to NY, and that was the best trip I’ve ever did. 
What are yours?

Get the look: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus