Monday, October 20, 2014

Wiring

Outfit of the day: HM Shirt, Esther Rosy Shorts, Mango Boots (Similar here), Forever21 Earings, Asos sunnies

Indian Summer isn’t something I’m used to, but that feels good. Still obsessed with the quest of the season – finding the perfect knit jumper is a quest guys. I wore this outfit yesterday, and I guess black tights were a little bit of a plus, and not needed. Essentials are the exact word I’d use to describe my style, and a stripped button down blue shirt belongs to this category. Plus, it was such a moment to pull out from my closet my favorite black shorts, which I didn’t had have the occasion to shoot before. I just fell in love with these shorts first moment I saw them on Esther.au. They carry such amazing pieces that sometimes (if not all time) it’s so hard to choose something. Aussie style. What else.

Those rings and this charm bracelet are the most prettiest and worn thing I’ve brought back from New York. I ordered this charms from a little stand at the Chelsea Market, and I’ve been obsessed with it since the moment she tied it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus