Thursday, October 2, 2014

Unexpected



Sometimes life hits you harder than expected. Like others I like the security of the casualty and the safety of knowing that everything gravitating around you is under control, that it’s going to follow the path you drew in your mind. But, as I grew up more this year, I realized, some changes are sometimes more necessary than others. Being personal isn’t quite easy – and I guess, I’m not the first one saying that – but, starting this blog was kind of an unexpected and rush decision. I still don’t know if it was good or bad, but what I know is I quite enjoy it.
Well, there’s a lot of bloggers out there, and I was impatient to be a part of something I was really enjoying, and where I could just express myself my way.

As the whirlwind of the Fashion month ended just yesterday, I know - even if I didn’t get to be a part of it like the big bloggers I really admire, that I want to be a part of it. And, since, the work is the only way to climb the grades, I will do as it has to be done.

So as for now, this post being a little more personal than usual, I’d like to know what kind of thing I could upgrade here – besides the templates, which will be upgraded in a higher level soon enough. Having fun is the important part, and I will, for now on, stick to that idea that what you have to do for you is keep in mind that everything related to your work life should be enjoyed and not sustained.


OUTFIT OF THE DAY
DRESS : HM Studio
SHOES : Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus