Friday, October 3, 2014

Old is Good


October. It’s that time of the year where you’re finally thinking about getting a new coat and sweaters appropriate to the weather coming. I am totally a Fall lover – and what I love beyond everything, is searching for a new coat, and some jackets.
Back to the matter of the day: black and white. I am an unconditional of this particular combination of color. I think that when you don’t know what to wear, the best combination and yet, the safest bet, is to go straight away for a black and white outfit. Well, as Autumn is here, I’m really enjoying the new collection which for most turned around the combination of burgundy and navy blue pieces.
So, these photos are somehow old, but good, and I can’t believe I've never posted them. And yet, this is a personal and perfect statement I join to. That’s something you’re realizing, as you’re getting older. Always coming back to one of my favorite spot in the city, because watching the sun setting is something old, but good.

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
TOP : HM (Similar here and here)
JEAN : HM (Similar here)
SHOES : Mango (Similar here)
HAT : Asos

Get the look


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus