Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Copenhagen Diary


Copenhagen was a city I was extremely curious to visit. Ive heard so much about this city, and how minimalism – also concerning the Fashion industry – was ruling it. Im completely into minimalism, as my outfit shows it. Always.
As I was on my way home, and after a delay of thirty hours - I arrived in the prettiest city I've ever seen. Copenhagen is the city of Coffee and Nordic fashion is defined as minimalist but with a chic and edgy twist that I really like.

From New York to Copenhagen, it's kind of a harsh change, but a nice one. There, people are lovely and more about enjoying a slow living pace, where New York is vivid, enthusiastic and kind of stressful.
What I wore isn't spectacular, but it's practical as it's a dress, and there's nothing better against the autumn season - as it has already started in the North - than a good leather jacket - every woman should has one in her wardrobe.
What I love the most in Copenhagen is the light - there's no such place as Denmark and Sweden as for example when it comes to the light. Everything looks spectacular when the sun is setting.
Another thing I really can't stop thinking since I've been back is the perfection of the Danish coffee.
Anyway, thanks to the girl who took those pictures.

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
DRESS : Zara (Similar here, here and here)
SHOES : Pull And Bear (Similar here and here)
HAT : HM
BAG : Eternal 
JACKET : Mango (Similar here)

Get the look


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus