Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer Essentials



I’m such a sucker for Summer, a lot of my friends know it. Especially now that it’s raining non-stop in Paris. I really need a summer escape, and I’m really excited about getting on a place in less than a month actually.
One who loves sun, sand and lying at the beach, must own the perfect attire. If anything, you need a good pair of sandals, or as it’s on trend (which were something I wear a lot as a girl back then): Birkenstock. I really have a hard time to get my hand on these – I’m not the one to go for the white ones, but you might!
It’s quite amazing how the perfect swimsuit can make you jump out of bed and give you the motivation to go to the gym. There’s nothing like this feeling when you’re exhausted but, glad you did it.



1 comment:

  1. A kimono has been on my wish list for a while now and I just haven't found the perfect one - this one is beautiful! Also loving that bikini and hat - great picks here! XO, D

    ReplyDelete

Disqus