Monday, July 7, 2014

Neutral, Black, Everything



This isn’t the first time I’m obsessed with finding the perfect piece for my wardrobe. I have a tendency to think in staples if you know what I mean. And it’s definitely not the first time I’m going on grey/neutral mission. When I need or want something special, it’s hard to make me think the other way. I’m a big lover of online shopping, so I’ve sourced some of my favorite staples/basics like grey shirt, black pants and neutral pieces for you to browse through. I’ve been also on a stripes mission, but well, not the point for the moment. As I needed inspiration, Pinterest is quite the best to accomplish that mission, so if you need inspiration, here’s myBlack/Neutral board. Now, I might consider Birk as an essential staple of mine, as you should to!

GREY SHIRT

BLACK PANTS 

NEUTRAL TOP/KNIT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus