Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sporty Chic


Topshop Blazer, Band of Outsiders Shorts, Asos Bag (Similar here), Asos Heels, Elizabeth and James Necklace, Asos Sunnies.

Style can evolve. Some time ago, I’d never consider to wear a blazer and a athletic short together, but since I saw this combination while flipping through Vogue UK, I though it was just genius. Now, all I’m obsessed with is to find the perfect athletic short (believe me, Topshop, Asos, Shopbop, all of those are like little magic markets where you can find your happiness in just one search!) to match with my long black blazer, that I don’t wear enough. I though, this metallic clutch would do the trick, paired with some black sandals and those purple shades. Hope you’re having a great Sunday!
Ps: Sorry for the delay, this week was kind of crazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus