Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hey Garden

 Zara Blazer, Shirt (similar here) and Skirt


I don’t know about you, but layering is my thing. That’s why I find it so much more difficult to dress in Summer, because it’s all about one piece that you can put on, and your outfit is all ready. That’s another reason why I adore jumpsuits. If I could just wear jumpsuits, I will.
This leather look skirt is still one of my favorite piece since I bought it, and I find it not that easy to wear a simple shirt with it, without being too much simple, even though I’m all about casual. I forgot I got this shirt, and I really do love it, edgy, original but still casual.
I love how this outfit turned out, and maybe you don’t, but I think it’s perfect to do some errands, and still be stylish. And this location was pretty amazing, I didn’t even know there’s such a garden in the middle of Paris, right next door or my place.
What do you think of it? Hope you’re having a great week!

Get the look: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus