Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monochrome


Asos Hat, Mango Leather Jacket and Suit Top, HM Jeans, Mango Boots

Every little corner in Paris is worth blogging, and that's why I'm really into Carin's blog, because she's making justice to my city every time she snaps.
I thought it would be such a cool post if we shoot in one of my favourite spot: Les Quais just behind the Bibliotheque.
As you may know, or not, by now, I love the golden hour, and especially in summer. On Friday, it seems like a perfect summer day, and it cooled down just when we took those pics.
So, for sure you're gonna see different part of this shoot several times because, we shoot in different corner of this place. I think it's a little different from before and I really hope you like it.
I was wearing my favourite Fedora from Asos. Basically, these high-waisted greyish jeans from HM are perfect for this period of the year! Maybe, it's not boots season, but I have this syndrome where I love wearing boots in summer, am I the only one?
Happy Sunday, and you should really listen to this song. Great stuff. 

Get the look: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus