Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lust List

TopshopJumpsuit, Maison Martin Margiela Bag (on sale here), Stuart Weitzman Nudist heels, Nars Hot Sand, Karen Walker Sunglasses, Topshop Skort, 3.1 Philip Lim Mini Pashli Satchel in Black (on sale here)

Today, it’s an important day. It’s the start of the Sale season. Don’t you feel it in the air (actually, mostly on Asos, Topshop, Shopbop etc…?), because I do. I guess, Zara staff is going nuts today.

Anyway, here are some of the items on my Lust List, as I love to call it. They are almost all on sales, and it’s crazy, but each of these items worth it. Happy sale day folks!

PS: Plus, you  have 25% OFF Sale items with Shopbop (Code: 25MORE)

Get them here: 




1 comment:

  1. Great picks here- who doesn't love a good sale!? ;) I am especially loving those sunnies and that blue bag *swoon*! Xo, D

    ReplyDelete

Disqus