Monday, June 30, 2014

Keep It Simple

 

Asos shirt, Zara Jeans (cut by myself), Mango Belt and Jacket, Zara Bag, H&M Necklace, Minelli Shoes

Has it ever happened to you to think that the Universe is just against you? Like you’re running out of your house while it’s still sunny, and you realized that your camera doesn't want to work, and of course, you don’t have any way to find a quick solution? Well that’s what happened to me yesterday.
But, we finally made it, and no rainy weather, wind or camera issue, could have stopped us to shoot this outfit. Maybe, I’m too happy about it, but I came across something yesterday, and I though it was right in time – when you smile to the world, the world smiles back to you. And that’s exactly what this Sunday was about.
About this outfit, I’ve been feeling like, since the weather is changing like a girl who doesn't know what she’ll wear on a night out (don’t tell me you didn't go through this!), a cut off jeans was just the perfect thing to put on. But, casual doesn't mean not chic. So, as it’s always a little chilly here in Paris, even in summer, my leather jacket was just the perfect piece to add on top on this casual, simple but perfectly shaped shirt. Yeah, we all know, Europe's weather isn’t California one, so it was not a surprise it was pouring rain the whole weekend. Hope you had a great weekend, and well, Monday doesn’t mean you can’t have a great week either! Hope you’re loving this series.
xx

Get the look here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus