Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fishnet

Zara top (old), skirt and coat, Mango clutch and boots

If there’s one thing I never ever though I’ll wear in public is fishnet. These are so 90s (and I’m a 90 kid, but I was not in the trend, I was more into Britney, color pencils and braids), and so “I’m-completely-confident-about-myself”. For those who know me, they know it’s completely out of my comfort zone. But, fashion means having fun, and I never had the proper occasion to wear this top and act like it’s totally normal. The 90s are back right, so for me, it’s going to be fishnets.
These pretty cool white sunglasses are perfectly the right ones to pair with this look! And, I realized this skirt was quite doing the job, because even though it’s grey, there’s some lace that gives this look some girlish details. Even though, I think I had surprised a lot of people when I was shooting this look in one of my favorite neighborhood – aka Le Marais – I really don’t care: indeed, I had fun! What do you think about it?

xx

Get the look 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus