Friday, June 6, 2014

Glow

Asos shirt, Zara Jeans and heels, Eternal Bag, HM Necklace

This post should've been called Boyfriend, because it's obvious my outfit is completely created around a bf style. But, when we spotted this little place on the Quais, I couldn't resist to shoot there. The sun was slowly setting and there's not any other moment I prefer in a day. As European, the sun is not always in the mood to party, and as June is slowly taking its marks, I'm starting to enjoy June a little more. This must be my favorite shoot we ever made, and I'm quite happy to share it with you! I got these kitten heels (or are they?) for eight months now and I never got the chance to wear them just to wander around the city. Hope you're having a great day, and folks, this is Friday!

Get the look:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus