Sunday, May 18, 2014

From Saint Germain


Asos Shirt, Asos Cardigan, Zara Skirt and Coat (Old), Eternal Bag, RayBan Sunnies, Mango Boots


Before taking off for the weekend to enjoy the beautiful weather (finally, May real sunny weather is showing out and I couldn't been happier), I went for a walk through one of my favorite Parisian neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-près. So here's my casual minimal look I’ve worn on Friday. This leather mini skirt is such a versatile and timeless piece and, I can't believe they really succeeded in making in more modern by giving it a little twist. Simple black boyfriend shirt, a long grey casual cardigan and my favorite structured black coat from Zara. My yellow bag is following me everywhere, now. Happy Sunday :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Avant de prendre la route pour un weekend bien mĂ©ritĂ© pour enfin profiter de la saison, j’ai pris le chemin de Saint Germain, un de mes quartiers favoris Ă  Paris. Ma tenue pendant cette session shopping  en ce vendredi Ă©tait toute simple et casual. Cette minijupe en cuir est tellement versatile et intemporelle, que je ne pensais pas qu’on pouvait y apporter une touche moderne par ce petit dĂ©tail qu’est la fermeture zip dĂ©structurĂ©e. Un simple Tshirt boyfriend noir, un cardigan gris et ma veste structurĂ©e de Zara ont permis de complĂ©ter ma tenue – je ne suis que basics, finalement ! Sinon, mon sac moutarde me suit dĂ©sormais, partout. Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus