Friday, April 18, 2014

Leather Jacket


 Black Mango Leather jacket (Lio), Zara Jeans (old), Timberland boots

A good leather jacket is somehow, the only thing you have to own in your wardrobe. And, the thing is to find the perfect one. I’ve been searching for one for years, and I didn’t know if I wanted a black one (so versatile) or a colored one (okay, I admit that I’ve seen a red one from Bel Air, and I’ve really thought it was the one) – but, now that I found a black leather jacket, let me tell you straight away guys, I can’t stop wearing it. I mean, a leather jacket is like a trench coat right? When you find the right one, that shapes you perfectly, why waiting?

Now, it’s not a secret that I really love Spring, and this was a perfect moment to shoot and emphasize the perfection of this jacket. And it was such a special shoot for me, I really like how it turned out. 

____________________________________________________________________________
Une bonne veste en cuir est d'une façon ou d'une autre, la seule chose que vous devez posséder dans votre garde-robe. Et, la chose est de trouver la parfaite. J'ai cherché une  pendant des années et je ne savais pas si je voulais une noire (tellement versatile) ou une coloré (et oui, j'en ai vu une rouge de Bel Air et j'ai vraiment pensé que c’était l’unique dont j’avais besoin) - mais, maintenant que j'ai trouvé une veste en cuir noire je ne peux pas arrêter de la porter. Je veux dire, une veste en cuir a le même statut qu’un trench-coat ? Quand vous trouvez enfin celui qui convient, qui vous va parfaitement, pourquoi attendre ?

Maintenant, ce n'est pas un secret que j'aime vraiment le Printemps et ceci était un moment parfait pour shooter et souligner la perfection de cette veste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus