Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Basic Grey




wearing :   Jacket : Zara (Old one, but similar here) / Top : Vintage shirt (similar here) / Jeans :  Zara / Boots : Mango / Bag : H&M

I love this time of the year – April, days lasting longer, and finally Spring is here. Yeah, we just felt it yesterday. And I guess it was really the best moment to get my leather look jacket out of the closet. What best way than match a basic grey top and a pair of ripped jeans with a leather jacket?
Plus, I love tying my hair in a high ponytail. I can finally put them up this way. It’s not that I did regret to cut my hair some weeks ago but I’ve missed tying them up this way. But even though, the boyfriend jeans style is really the outfit I can’t get tired off. It’s so versatile and I’ve the feeling that when you find the perfect boyfriend jeans you can always find a way to wear them in a different way than the last one.
This basic grey shirt is from a shop I discovered in Berlin. First time I walk in, and love at first sight. I can pull on this shirt with every outfit actually. Perfect.

About the place we were shooting, I’ve never though there was such a little cute street next to my place. When I found out, I was just thrilled. Isn’t that the cutest street you’ve ever seen? I’m pretty sure it’ll be more and more beautiful when Summer will be here. Blossom everywhere! I can’t wait.
Btw, doesn't this blue sky make you absolutely happy, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus