Sunday, March 9, 2014

Love list




Spring break. Of course, we have not such thing here, but I can feel how Spring is just around the corner. I love this feeling that April and May are closed, like I could just reach them. Well, my closet isn’t ready. I lived for quite a few months with the idea that winter wasn’t over, and angora/wool and big sweats were needed. So, now I want to upgrade my wardrobe, because even thou I can definitely live with just a bf jeans and some tees, yea basics, I want something new. Among all of those ideas (I really have to make a sorting among them!), I think lace is not overrated yet. I have a thing for lace. And Zara is making some pretty statement pieces I think is necessary (this yellow skirt, hy). This kind of piece makes me think of Burberry Prorsum 2014 SS collection.
Get the skirt and the dress here and here.


I found out that I have a tendency to choose slogans sweats or tees: I guess I’m not going to stop because spring is coming. You can still wear sweats in spring, and that’s the appealing thing about dressing up or down a piece. And then I came across the Spring collection by Isabel Marant Étoile. Statement sweats. This is clearly on my hot pieces list.
The best part is definitely this jumpsuit: how cool is it? This is so versatile and dressing up is something I really have clearly on my mind. Get this sweats right here.


Last but not least, skirts. But, not any kind of skirts: flippy skirts. And neoprene ones are quite a thing you can wear whenever you want and still be chic. Adding some open toes boots and this sounds perfect. Of course, statement necklace are something I’m not going to give up on, not before years. And baby blue, oh my, how is this one so versatile but still pretty and chic, and essential? Get them here and here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus