Thursday, March 13, 2014

4 Ever





wearing :   Jacket : Zara / Shirt : Zara / Short :  Mango (SincerlyJules)/ Boots : Mango

Sunny! The fact that it’s really sunny outside and that we’re in March makes me really happy. First of all, soon enough it’ll be my birthday. And secondly, I can finally wear shorts. There’s one special short that I really want to wear every single day (not that I would have): this leopard blue printed short. I bought it last summer, and I was literally excited to wear it (even though it’s not warm enough to wear it without tights). Anyway, I guess the title of this article express it all: I’m fond of leopard print. Prints like this one bring just the right amount of fun to an outfit. What about you? Do you love leopard print like I do?
_______________________________________________________________

Ce que j'aime quand le soleil ne se cache pas. Et puis, nous sommes enfin en Mars, ce qui me met en joie. Première raison, mon anniversaire approche. Et deuxièmement, je peux enfin porter des shorts. Il y en a un particulier que je voulais vraiment arborer dernièrement : ce short bleue imprimé léopard. Je l'ai acheté l'été dernier (édition limité !) et j'était littéralement impatiente de pouvoir le porter (même s'il s'agit de l'associer à des collants). Quoique, je pense que je le titre de cet article exprime bien le fond de ma pensée : j'adore l'imprimé léopard. Des imprimés comme ceux-ci apportent juste la dose de fun nécessaire à un outfit. Qu'en pensez vous ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus