Sunday, March 2, 2014

Layers










wearing :   Cardigan : Asos / Shirt : Pull and Bear / Coat :  Zara (Old) / Jeans : Zara / Bag : Six / Boots : Timberland

I have always had an infatuation for layers. I guess, you have to adapt when you’re living in a city where’s it’s always (almost) windy. And March is all about about being able to be stylish and juggle with all these layers. I came across this cardigan while wandering on Asos, and I find that this will be the perfect one – grey and long. I think the combination of a basic white shirt with a cardigan and these ripped boyfriend jeans is the perfect combo for a walk in the streets of Paris. Specially, I discovered the Télescope Café. I heard about it long enough and I was curious to finally taste their coffee. I didn’t regret it - it's excellent! I guess, it’s a must. I decided wearing high heels boots will fit perfectly with this outfit, don’t they ? I missed high heels – I’m really the kind of girl who wanders in flats.
_________________________________________________________________________________

J’ai toujours eu un faible pour la superposition. Mars est vraiment le seul mois de l’année où être stylé et réussir à associer les couches de vêtements est un défit. J’ai trouvé ce cardigan lors d’une de mes nombreuses expedition sur Asos. L’association Jeans BF, cardigan long et chemise blanche est réellement devenu le parfait combo pour déambuler dans Paris.

Ce jour-là, j’ai découvert le fameux Télescope Café, dont j’avais très souvent entendu parler – je ne regrette pas d’y avoir fait un passage, leur café est parfait !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus