Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holiday Party: Inspiration & Burberry



Source: Gary Pepper

Holiday parties. It's a tricky moment of the year, because it involves a lot of decisions - what would you wear? What is the best outfit? Should I wear red lipstick? Straight or wavy hair? Heels or flat? 

As obvious, I have a tendency to look for something casual, but still sophisticated. Eventually, it leads me toward Pinterest and other website, where I find my inspiration just a few hours before heading out. 

I've stumbled upon some backstage shots from the Burberry S/S 2015 show, and I knew immediately it was exactly what I was looking for. It's the perfect holiday makeup party, and I was thrilled reading the whole process in the interview Nicole Warne did on her blog. Try loose wavy curls, a matte satine red lips, and then you're good to go! 





Get the look 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus