Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Overthinking

Outfit of the day: Zara coat, Mango shirt, Lee Scarlett Jeans, Mango Ankle Boots

Sometimes big decisions are made without overthinking the problem over and over again. Yesterday was a day where decisions were made without thinking about it too much. 
Since it was an off duty day for everybody, I chose an off duty look to stroll out with my friend through the city on a great blue sky November day. I am completely aware that something is wrong with the weather in Paris, since it's going through and identity crisis, as I like to call it. On Monday it's was raining cats and dogs, and on Tuesday, blue sky and sunshine. Don't ask me why, but I'm good with it. 
I wore one of my absolute favorite outfit: my favorite pair of jeans from Lee, a black buttoned down shirt and a really good pair of ankle boots with chunky heels. 
The whole structure to this outfit is brought by this amazing coat I got at Zara last year, and even though it's not warm enough, I can't stop wearing it. It's too much of a basic (structured shoulder and golden buttons). 

Get the look:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus