Wednesday, November 26, 2014

On Instagram


Strolls through the île of City was my first time, and I was happy like a clam. Bought this amazing jumper at Mango, and if I could, I'll wear it everyday. Little throwback to last September when I was on a plane leaving Copenhagen. Those sunsets are quite magical. Even tho I didn't get a minute to relax, I was strolling through my hard drive, and I found some photos I've taken at Pop Up Mod, those prints are kind of amazing right? There's this amazing blue navy jumpsuit also hanging there. Back to this little place last week where waterings are hanging from the ceiling, in the middle of the city. Those cinnamon rolls remind me Christmas. Stopped at Other Stories the other day, and got the thing I've been obsessing about: Fig and Roses. That's exactly what looks like my breakfast on a Sundaze. Those pretty heels are on my Holiday Wishlist and they are from Other Stories. It's so rare to see the sun at this period of the year - but it was time for a selfie, which I don't take easily. Paris at night, and those lights on the Champs-Elysées. Finally, got to post one of my favorite shoot at Palais-Royal. What about your week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus