Monday, November 17, 2014

Deeply


Just a couple of lost images that we took in the beginning of the year. Mondays are always a little harsh for me, and I guess it's the same for a lot of us. Since, I was browsing through my hard drive I found those couple of images, and I guess I though it was a good idea to share them with you. 
It's crazy how my style evolved. Sometimes you realize eight month gone seems to mean anything in a college girl life, but that's not the case. My hair is just a pretty real element of proof. 
Hope everyone’s week is going well! xx
ph: Avital 


Outfit 1: HM Shirt (Similar here), Zara Skirt (similar here + here), Mango Boots
Outfit 2: Zara Coat (similar here), Forever21 Kimono and shirt, Zara Jeans (similar here + here), Mango Boots (similar here) and bag
Outfit 3: Vintage shirt (similar here), Zara Jacket (similar here + here) and Jeans (Similar here), Mango Ankle Boots (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus