Thursday, September 18, 2014

NYFW - THEORY


Being in New York is kind of surreal. I was coming here for the FW, and even tho I couldn't assist any Fashion Show, I tasted the incredible feeling of being in a city during a major event as Fashion Week. I went outside the Theory FS, and let me tell you, I just was impressed by the outfits every girl pulled off. I got quite a lot of compliments about the dress from SHEINSIDE I pulled off that day, and I'm pretty proud of it - some people are so nice here - as this guy from the Joie store in Chelsea.

Lisa Kulson made an incredible job, after Theyskens left - she demonstrated that Theory was all about chic, simple, neutral and luxurious clothes. That was I love about this designer. Nothing is left on the edge. My favorite style was the sleeveless trench - which is perfect for the next season.

This is a bit of a fashion diary of that day - I wandered through Meatpacking and the Chelsea Market just before heading to the show of Theory. Being true to myself, I can say that this is one of my favorite hood in Manhattan. Nothing is quite trendy and friendly as the people living there. I strolled through Greewinch Village on the morning of that day, and found the most perfect coffee place (more on that later - thought it'd be cool to do a City Guide, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus