Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cat Eye

HM Shirt, Lee Jeans, Pull and Bear Espadrilles, Asos Sunnie, Mango Jacket

I’m back from one of the most fabulous, amazing, insane and best trip of my life. I’ve been touring and travelling through Israel, and even tho, which I’m pretty sure, some of you think it’s a country in a middle of war – which is true – I do think there’s not a place quite like this. It’s a small country but the wonderfulness of the landscapes and the treasures there are infinite – more on that later (I have so much pictures to share with you!).
This outfit was my airport outfit choice, and I took these pics in a hurry just before heading to the airport. I’m loving my espadrilles and my cat eyes sunglasses – which I unfortunately lost in a river while rafting – and especially my stripped shirt from HM.
I’m not that glad to be home, but as I’m travelling again in a few days, I’m finally happy to have some time to rest just a little bit. But I have a MILLION things to do tho…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus