Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Edge of a Cliff

Brandy Melville shirt, Levi’s Shorts, Nike trainers

During this trip, the major point was to challenge yourself - as we did just before taking those pics, we did a hiking trip through the Negev Desert. It was my first time in the south of the country, and I really think it was my favorite part. Facing the whole desert, hearing nothing but the wind and enjoying the sun - the temperature reaches the 50 degrees - was something incredible - just a one time experience. The pictures talk for themselves. 
On that day, I wore those Levi's shorts and a Brandy Melville crop top I found just before leaving - this one became very handy, especially when outside it was so hot, I didn't know what to wear since I couldn't wear a dress to climb. Another challenge for me was - while I was facing the fact that I couldn't wear everything I wanted without ruining my whole wardrobe - to stay a little bit stylish. Wearing a scarf as a turban was my way to feel a little bit more in the desert kind-of mood. 

Get the look here: 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus