Monday, August 4, 2014

College Girl

Zara shirt (similar here and here), Topshop Skirt (Similar here), Zara Boots, HM bag

August in Paris seems to suck. I usually don't stay that long in Paris around this time of the year, so it's pretty new, and I guess Paris being empty - except for a lot of tourists - I admit that it's pretty nice - surely it's the best moment to rent a bike in the city.
Exceptionally, it was a first - since a pretty long time, I didn't wear any - I wore a pencil skirt. Well, I'm not 6" tall, so it's pretty hard to find a good flattering pencil skirt that won't make you short the moment you put it on. Knowing that I had to wear heels to just to go out there and embrace this new silhouette of mine, I went for my beloved Zara boots, and I don't regret it. This pencil skirt isn't any skirt - I could've worn a pretty black leather skirt, but the contrast wouldn't have been the same! It's from Topshop, and it's the first time I dare to wear it and got out there. According to some, it's a bit too dar-y.
College girl with a chick twist was my motto yesterday on the Beaubourg parvis. What about your Sunday?

Thanks for reading me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus