Monday, June 9, 2014

Feather

Pull and Bear Shirt (similar here), Zara Jeans and heels (similar here), HM Rings, vintage necklace

You know I love a good white long sleeve shirt. And I love this type of piece more when there’s a little twist. I’m talking about this lovely crossover neckline of this blouse. I feel like this all outfit is more 70s than anything, especially when I paired these jeans with these strapped nude heels. I found out I didn’t know at all this neighbourhood, which is “la Butte Aux Cailles”, whereas I just live next door. And isn’t this purple door the prettiest?
Otherwise, I did cut these jeans myself. I didn’t wear them at all before, and now they are so much cooler! I know I can pair them with anything, and it will be perfect. Maybe it's because they're supposed to be skinny and tight, but the cut (and I don't ever find a cut I really do like) is perfect when you pair them with heels. Maybe, I will let you know what I love in a pair of jeans by doing a special theme week, who knows..
Happy Monday folks :)

Get the look: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus