Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mariott

Mango Jumpsuit (similar here), HM Necklace, Zara Pouch

There are some pieces I can’t stop myself from collecting: jumpsuit, playsuit. By now, you must know that I’m all about basics because it’s all about the versatility of a piece. I love wearing something in a way the designer didn’t expect women to do. I spotted this jumpsuit on the Mango Campaign, which in Daria Werbory (this girl is such an amazing top model! No one can’t put every pieces of the Spring collection like she do!) wore it with simple nude sandals. Even though, I loved my nude flats sandals to do some errands, I couldn’t wear this jumpsuit without heels. I’m not Daria!  
So, I put together this outfit for a party I attended at the Mariott Hotel in Paris last night, and it was such an amazing night! To dress it up a little bit more, I went for this Mac lipstick in Extended Play – and I really recommend it to you because, this is quite the best burgundy lipstick I’ve ever worn! I always said it’s better to go for less than more, so I chose to grab this big white pouch to contrast with the plain black color of the jumpsuit! Hope you’re having a great week folks :)



Get the look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus