Friday, May 23, 2014

Jungle

 HM Shirt (similar here), Zara Skirt (similar here), Mango Boots, Eternal Bag, RayBan Sunnies


Posting this in a bit of a rush, because well, I was kind of off the radar lately. Actually, I was in a hunt for a dress, and I finally found it. You can expect to see it soon enough, because well, I’m completely crazy about it! Anyway, as I told you earlier, here it’s raining cats and dogs, and I couldn’t find a proper moment to shoot my outfit without ruining my hair (I mean, come on, if you don’t know what’s like to fear a storm because of your hair, well you clearly don’t know me!). This is the outfit I wore yesterday, and it’s crazy, but I’m kind of super exciting about this Zara leather miniskirt. This piece is just timeless and it goes with everything. Clearly, my style isn’t about buying a lot of different pieces, and wear them just once – I love mixing one special piece with a lot of different thing. And this blue shirt was perfect to wear while I was shopping and wandering in these beautiful rainy and gloomy Parisian streets. Btw, it’s Friday, TGIF everyone! 




Get the look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus