Friday, May 9, 2014

All Blue Everything



HM Shirt, Zara Skort, Asos Panama, Mango Boots

Sorry for the silence radio, but this week has been just crazy. 

The South! I've never been so glad to wake up that early (6:00 am, yea guys) and to take a train for not less than six hours. I mean, that's long. As soon as I saw the sea, I've got that huge smile, and as a Parisian, this is something to remember. Don't get me wrong, I love my big city but, I think I adore more the sun, the sand and summer. So, summer is not there yet, but hey, I'm taking a step ahead, because a break from my stressfull life is all I needed right now. 

So the first day I got here, we visited the old part of the city of Nice. We just took a bike and run through the town, and then we took a walk with just a mission in mind: find the best Icecream. And I guess we found it. It was overcrowded but oh my god, it's worth the wait. 

And everywhere we went, we've encountered beautiful carved front doors. Maybe it's just me, but we don't have this kind of styled houses in Paris. In my mind, I wanted to get the most beautiful one to shot my look of the day. This Panama was from my last order from Asos, and I guess I've never been so excited to get a package from them. It's perfect for here, and I must admit it's going with eveything. For this fist day, I went for this blue skort and this baby blue blouse. Isn't it perfect? 
For the rest of it, I'm just glad there's sunshine, and I don't want to leave. How's your week?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus