Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Memory

OUTFIT OF THE DAY TOP : Vintage (Similar here and here) / JEAN : Zara (Similar here) / JACKET : Mango (Similar here) / BAG: Zara (Similar here)

First of all, I’ve been missing around here for almost two days, and the reason is College. So blame it on College.
Second of all, missing the time to shoot, so I’ve been checking my hard drive and found some photos I didn’t post, and the reason is still unknown of me. Still, being back to casual mode is my moto right now, and the main reason is the beginning of Autumn, which caught us without any specific indications – I mean, overnight it was suddenly Fall and the leaves were falling around my place.
I feel like when fall is really here, and you’re seeing all those leaves falling from the trees, and the sky turning grey, it’s like you suddenly realize summer is definitely far away, and a new year is supposedly starting.

In my opinion, it’s not especially the moment to commit to something particular, but maybe to do some kind of deep thinking about what you want, what you need or not. I may be nostalgic, but Ed Sheeran and his songs are not helping for sure. Growing up shouldn’t be only about introspection. What about having fun? Don’t want you to miss the point I’m trying to make, but as I was writing this article, I was listening to some particular songs, and I though it’d be cool to share this little track list of mine.

Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran
Budapest - George Ezra
Riptide - Vance Joy
A Heartbreak - Angus and Julia Stone 
Hear me out - Irma 
Change - Banks 

Get the look: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus