Monday, April 28, 2014

Little Brown Bag


Black Mango Leather jacket (Lio), Zara Skirt (similar here), Forever21 Check blouse (similar here), HM rings, (similar here) Timberland boots

The weather’s going all crazy – once it’s sunny, once it’s rainy or gloomy – my outfit for this day was kind of a mix of winter and spring. I went for a check pattern blouse and for a black skirt. This black skirt is kind of the best thing in my closet for spring. It’s so simple and it makes any outfit chic and casual without even trying.
To give it a twist, I grab this super cute leather bagpack I bought in Marrakech. It’s crazy, but I’m starting to fall in love with bagpacks.

As exciting as May is, I really hate this moment when you know finals are coming. Thou I don’t get enough sleep, I try not to jump in a sweat pant and sneakers/ Uggs (I’m pretty sure you’d also be tempted by that). That’s why even when I’m working all day long, I know I have to dress up to feel a little more like myself. As tired as I am (I really need to take a break!), that’s the reason I went for my Timberlands, and not something fancy on my feet!

____________________________________________________________________________
Le temps vire à la girouette - une fois c'est ensoleillé, une fois c'est pluvieux ou sombre - ma tenue mélange d'hiver et de printemps. Une blouse à carreaux et une jupe noire. Cette skort noire est la meilleure chose dans mon dressing pour le printemps. Si simple et elle rend chic toute tenue, sans même besoin de faire un quelconque effort.
Pour donner un petit twist, j’ai choisi d’emporter ce sac à dos en cuir que j’ai acquis à Marrakech. Fou, mais vrai, je ne peux plus m’en passer.

Même si je suis dans l’obligation de travailler toute la journée, je me sens dans l’obligation de m’habiller, pour me sentir un peu plus en accord. Pour autant, aussi épuisée que je le suis (une pause s’impose !), je ne pouvais pas me résoudre à porter autre chose que mes Tims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus